Tel: +886 22740 1498
Add: No. 129, Sec. 1, Fuxing S. Rd.,Taipei,Taiwan
Dr. Ricky Ng
Senior Education Development Officer
Centre for Learning and Teaching
Vocational Training Council, Hong Kong
The forth year of Global Information and Management Symposium (2014 GIAMS) is scheduled to take place in Hong Kong, China from 2nd to 4th of October in 2014. This conference aims to provide a communication platform for academics, researchers, graduates and industry professionals to not only present their recent and latest researches but also share their thoughts and discuss the future development in the field of global information and management. We sincerely invite contribution in the field of information and management. Papers submitted will be reviewed and notified in groups and in sequence. The tentative program has been announced [News] Travel Proposal Best Paper Award *For upcoming conference, please email to Louisa Yam for accommodation before September 25. * Contact:
The tentative agenda of GIAMS 2014 has been released. Please notify your co-authors, review all of your information, and email to email@example.com . If any changes that need to be made. We DO NOT ACCEPT any requests for modifying the author’s information after September 06, 2014. Thanks for your cooperation.
Flight proposal for participants from Taiwan
In response to a large number of requests from Taiwan participants, the Flying Master Travel proposed cheaper ticket to HongKong. Detailed information can be found below. This is a non-profit service by the secretariat. If you have any questions, please contact the travel agent directly.
Flight and Hotel packages proposal for participants from China (Beijing)
The Beijing China International Travel Service Ltd. proposed their tour plan to HongKong. Detailed information can be found below. This is a non-profit service by the secretariat. If you have any questions, please contact the travel agent directly.
搭乘港龍航空，搭配指定酒店，香港4日自由行 CNY 5,250起! 數量有限，詳細資訊請詳閱以下PDF檔，或直接聯繫旅行社。
The GIAMS 2014 Award Committee will select some of the accepted papers to receive the Best Paper Awards.The winner(s) will be announced and the certificate will be presented to them in the conference.
To be considered as an awardee, please refer to the followings:
1. Your submission must be a “paper”, abstract will not be considered.
2. You have to complete the registration process along with the payment before July 20, 2014.
Grasp the chance and submit your paper now; do not miss the opportunity!
Schedule of Best Paper Award
Full Paper Submission/Registration Deadline
July 20 →August 11 Paper Reviewing Dates
July 21~August 30 Award Announcement Date
The beginning of September Best Paper Award Presentation Date
>> View Eligibility Criteria and Recipients of the Best Paper Award
Special Room Rates for Conference Participants
Daily Room Rate (HKD) Superior Room
*Buffet breakfast at privileged price $110 per person at designated venue (advance arrangement is a MUST).
*The above prices stated in Hong Kong dollars and subject to 10% service charge.
Senior Sales Manager - Commercial / MICE | Regal Riverside Hotel
34-36 Tai Chung Kiu Road, Shatin, Hong Kong
TEL:+852 2132 1321
Click HERE to find more details....
Accepted and presented papers at the conference will be published by the GIAMS in the official CD of proceedings and a selection of papers will be considered for inclusion in the internationally reviewed Journals.
**Selected papers will only recommended not guaranteed to publish in Journals.
International Journal of Student Research in Technology & Management (IJSRTM)
International Journal of Environmental Engineering and Management (IJEEM)
The SIJ Transactions on Computer Networks & Communication Engineering (CNCE)
Print ISSN: 2321 - 239X | Online ISSN: 2321 - 2403
**Click here to read more....
Professor, Early Childhood Education
Faculty of Applied Health and Community Studies
Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Canada
The topic will discuss the development of international partnerships in higher education with special focuses on the trends and challenges of working with international partners from different social and cultural backgrounds.
June 15, 2014 → Extended to July 10, 2014
Notification of acceptance: June 30, 2014
Deadline for registration: July 20, 2014
Conference dates: October 2-4, 2014
1. All submitted papers must be original works of the authors and have never been presented, published or made known in national and international conferences and events.
2. All submitted papers must not be contributed to other organizations and events. Authors must provide works without plagiarism and confidential issues and shall take fully responsibilities when issues as such arouse.
3. Without any particular proclamation to the conference beforehand, the authors are deemed to agree with the conference’s editing and revising works for the use of index organizations.
4. Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers by the submission deadline. Please see the template on the web site for the required format. All papers must have an English title, an English abstract, and a list of English references. The main body of the papers can be either in Chinese or in English.
5. Authors whose papers are acknowledged and adopted will need to sign an agreement of copyright transfer.
6. Each abstract or full paper is required to submit by WORD format.
The tentative program has been announced
[News] Travel Proposal
Best Paper Award *For upcoming conference, please email to Louisa Yam for accommodation before September 25. * Contact:
*For upcoming conference, please email to Louisa Yam for accommodation before September 25. *
Topics are solicited in following areas (but not limited to)
Regal Airport Hotel: http://www.regalhotel.com/regal-airport-hotel/en/home/home.html
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.